Tuesday, August 22, 2006

mY day... tOday =P

i had planned to stay home today... just me and my BCEP readings... but Ian msn-ed to say he was gg to EastGardens and if i wanted to go hangout there... and study =P
i agreed...
so...
we went...! Ian and his Accounting stuff, me and my BCEP readings (all 93 pages worth of reading materials - yes i counted... pathetic huh?!)
neways,





*here i am before leaving the house to go study
see how fresh and full of energy i look? well, maybe not full of energy, but still... i looked pretty ok at noon eh?






*see those horribly teeny reading materials i had to go through this afternoon? UGH! btw, tt's not my coffee cup... tt was Ian's Latte... i prefer TEA! (see nxt pic)


as it was my 1st trip to EastGardens since coming to Syd last month, Ian was kind enough to
allow some shopping in between studying! haha! so.... check out the barang-barang i got from Sportsgirl! ha!



*yup yup! those over-sized sunnies! i lurve 'em! and tops for Spring! yeah!!! bye bye bulky winter jackets...!

the cami was a bargain at $10... heeee! and i so lurve the colors... pink and purple... hmmm... i might go back for the bright yellow one.. such a sunny, cheerful color *huge grinz as i look at my purchases*


by the time we packed up to go home, Ian was done with his Accounting stuff. me? *sheepish* i have another 20 pages of reading to go..... even then, reading 73 pages of notes on "The Collapse of HIH" left me looking like THIS!!!

*not a pretty sight eh?! AAaaRrrrrGH!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i so wanna shop (n everything else) in aus man.... miss downunder so much!!! *sniffs*

12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home