Saturday, October 14, 2006

mUlti-taSkinG

-- the great multi-tasker at work --
gg thru' KXP research proj
msn-ing w Veronica (KXP proj)
listening to Goong music & trying my darnest to follow (sing) to tt Korean stuff... addictive!
checking emails periodically for updates fr Stacy & Nick on HIH case study
msn-ing Ling (the one person i cn always depend on to cheer me up or cheer me on!)
gg thru' HIH report in bet. reading the KXP report
doing and undoing my pigtails over and over again (cnt seem to get it right... i js feel its not nice leh... my hair is SO FREAKING DRY!!!)
surfing Net for more of tt auditor independence crap
msn-ing Xing (who always offers words of love and comfort... HEE!)
eating yummy choc brownies Jo just popped out of the oven! BEST!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home