Wednesday, November 22, 2006

HapPinEsS is...

happiness is...

... being driven to the airport, knowing i'm going to be on the next flight home...
... my plane coming into T2 for landing...
... seeing 婷's face plastered to the glass panels at the Arrival Hall, desperately trying to spot me, then waving like mad when her eyes pick me out from the crowd...
... seeing that my Welcome Home Committee includes 妈咪, 大姐, Claire and Louis tOOOOooooo!...
... when Claire doesn't hesitate to come hug me when told "二姨回来了, hug hug!"...
... when i see 'Ling!!!!!...
... coming home to my cosy 'ol room, still VERY cluttered wiv junk mind you (WAHAHA!)...
... stepping into 妈's bathroom for a loooooong shower...
... realising i've got nothing to wear from my wardrobe, but PLENTY of 婷's stuff fits me to a TEEEEEE! wooHOoo!...
... saying "i'm hungry" at 10pm and 妈 goes digging rd in the fridge and coming up with a huge bowl of 猪脚醋 for ME! *slurp* ...
... waking up at 7am to hear Claire already up and playing by herself...
... when Claire sneezes and gets saliva ALL OVER MY ARM! o_O ...
... singing and dancing to Hi5! and Barney making Claire laugh...
... seeing 姐's huge grin when i show her the dress i bought her...

happiness is...

... being HOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home