Thursday, April 26, 2007

freaKed oUt...

...
he kept staring at me on the bus
i kept my face turned away from him
but i could still see his reflection from the window mirrors
he kept turning to stare
...
when i pressed the bell to alight
he got up too
...
i decided to get off from the front doors
but then i realise he stood at the bus-stop waiting after getting off from the back
...
then he starting walking after me
all the while saying
"hey pretty girl, where are you going?"
and he kept following me!!
...
i was so scared i went into Myers' Ladies and stayed there for a good 15minutes before coming out
...
...
...
thankful he wasn't around anymore
but that just freaked me out this morning!
...
...
...
'lest you think it was some old shabby beggar or mentally retarded or whatever whatever kind of man,
let me tell you he was a pretty well-dressed, clean-shaven, mid-aged man!!!
THIS WORLD IS FULL OF CREEPY, FREAKY, WEIRDOS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home