Wednesday, March 05, 2008

sO exCitEd...

...i can hardly sit still for like, FIVE MINUTES!!
=)))
seriously, i'm so excited.
can't wait for 3pm to come round today.
but i'm nervous tOOOOooooo!
what if they ask me to name the 21 APEC Economies and i mess that up?
or, or, or...
what if they ask me to name those peeps who went for the Leader's Week meeting in APEC 2007 Syd, and i can't??!!!
OH STOP IT!!
just SHADDUP already you devil-in-my-head :p
I'M SO EXCITED!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
but then, i was really excited yesterday tOOOOOOOooooooo!!!
and that call 5min ago got me excited about this coming Fri tOOOOOooooooo!!!
whooooopiiiiieee!
i'm getting so easily excited eh?
bet u think i'm going abit cuckoo don't u? :p
HAHAHA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY MID-WEEK YA' ALL
=)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home