Thursday, July 24, 2008

reAsONs wHy i retUrn tO SG #4

storming when i got off the bus this evening.
no way i could run across the carpark to our block in that kind of rain.
i was in 3-inch white high heels and carrying Coach today.
:ppp
made a call back home.
mummy came down less than 2 mins later with 2 huge brollies.
=)))
and when we got home, there was piping HOT dinner of multigrain rice, sambal petai & chicken, and stirfries waiting.
HAPPINESS!!
oOOooh!
PLUS, the parents just came back from an extended wkn trip to Cameron Highlands - Ipoh - Penang...
meaning there's plenty of yummy fruits and snacks at home now.
so daddy was trying to get me to try this weird looking fruit that looks like a ciku, but has teeny spikes on its skin, and he had just passed it to me to peel when mum came along and started nagging at dad for not peeling it for me and how the spikes might prick and hurt my fingers...
and she took the weird fruit off my hands and started peeling the skin off for me!
"but you just said it will prick! why are you peeling off the skin for me then huh??"
"aiya, it's ok for me. but your delicate hands cannot be hurt!"
...
......
don't know what to say really.
i is LOVED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home