Tuesday, October 28, 2008

citaaaay #6

Wenzhou.
Oct 27.
past 2 in da morning.
alone up in 1520.
Wenzhou Intl Htl.
freakin' bored outta my mind.
cant slp.
nothing's gd on telly.
done with the urgent mails and not up for the rest of the mails.
2more days to go.
just a couple more meetings.
looking forward to hooooome!
not looking forward to the huge-ass mountain of work to be done back in the office.
haha!
i miss my angel Claire.
i miss fatty Louis.
i miss my room.
i miss my bed.
i miss ma nagging.
i miss pa.
i miss the girls.
i miss homecooked food.
i miss our well-stocked fridge.
i miss bbt.
i miss the babes.
i miss Ling,
i miss The Boy.
i miss swimming.
i miss our nights-out.
i miss my books.
i miss reading.
i miss...
oh gawd, crap!
im just writing to kill time.
i just miss home.
end of story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home