Friday, December 26, 2008

tHe Year i rEceiVed sOme of tHe MOST thoUghtUL giFts... Ever!!!

... there's the impossibly adorable brolly from YF - it's so compact, light, and the color is sOOoooo pastel sweet!!! all because YF knows i dun hv brollies teeny and light enough that i would carry it around with me to work... and then i'll get caught in the rains or i'll be totally 'burnt' during lunchtimes =P

... there's the new snow white pashmina shawl from Nee!!! the peeps at work would know i love my shawls in the office!!! and my pink, purple, blue shawls are getting kinda old =P

... there's the HUUUUUUGEASS earrings holder from dajie =))) fits some 40-50 pairs of earrings on it! i is happy!!! have been busy rearranging my earrings today - by color no less. muahahaha!

... there's the Limited Edition West Side Story DVD!!! THANK YOU YUAN!!! much love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... there's the ROOTOTE bag!!! this one was like, WL could read my mind! have been eyeing their bags for awhile now. so roomy, light, handy, and eco-friendly!!! and there she goes to give me one... BEST!!

... there's the cutesy pouch the bro-in-law gave so that i can (finally) have my own 'lunch-time pouch'. hee! so OL-like.

... and then of cos there's all the new fruity balm and gloss i received -i love these waaaaay over lippies.

... and all those goodies from The Body Shop that i heart - absolutely love their stuff!! so lucky that one way or another, someone always gives me goodies from The Body Shop =)))

... and the handy massager for the office, the seeeexay new namecard holder, oh and there are new books to read! books are always welcomed! heeeeeee!!

MUCH LOVE to all my dearies! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home