Monday, June 15, 2009

生病了......

the title says it all.
=(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
update:
Claire is like the SWEETEST kid ever!
pt. 1
i've basically lost my voice.
so i had to 比手画脚my way to tell the kids i'm sick and can't hug them when they came over this evening.
Claire said "二姨你不可以讲话啊?为什么?你生病啊?哦你不要讲话啊!" and she proceeds to come over and sayangs me on my arm.
pt.2
i was popping 'em nasty pills in the kitchen earlier this evening and with every pill i took, i made this awful, sick face >_<
the little girl, sat across the table from where i was, makes her way round to me and gently plants a couple of kisses on my arm, in an attempt to sweeten things a little for me.
awwwwwwww... *heart melts

update update:
(tue morning)
pt.3
i woke up to the kids having brekkie of eggs, sausages and blueberries in our kitchen.
Claire saw me and promptly declared that the last few sausages were for me and that di-di (Louis) can't have any more of 'em.
pt.4
the girl knows i can't kiss her like i normally do, so instead, she has been planting little kisses on my arms in place of all those times i would normally kiss her e.g. after i helped her wash her face this morning, instead of me wrapping my arms around her and giving her a huge-ass kiss on her cheeks, she grabbed my hand to kiss it first instead. and as i waved them off to school from the front door, instead of kisses on her cheeks, the girl blew me heaps of air-kisses from the gate.
*heart melts somemore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home