Saturday, February 27, 2010

Patrick Swayze & Dirty Dancing

Taking a break from work the other day, i was watching Dirty Dancing on telly, and once again, i'm struck by how beautiful Patrick Swayze was. I KNOW! I'm not even looking at Jennifer Grey am i? Haha! Seriously. Patrick Swayze was deeeeee-li-cious :p

Oh, oh! And that dancing!!! You know, if we could turn back time, i would sOOOOooooo have bugged the parents for dance classes when i was little.
*Whines "Daddy, i want Ballet classes nOOOOOOooooooow!!!"

The love story behind the whole Baby and Johnny thing was one of the sweetest! SWEEEEEET!

Seriously, i have NOTHING bad to say about this movie. The actors were fab' the dancing beautiful, the music, how the whole story develops... i just love every bit of all 1.5hours of the show!

Gawd i should just go buy the DVD so i can watch it anytime i want :p



Lurrrrrrrrrrrrrve this:

'She's like the wind through my tree

She rides the night next to me

She leads me through moonlight


Only to burn me with the sun


She's taken my heart


But she doesn't know what she's done



Feel her breath on my face


Her body close to me


Can't look in her eyes


She's out of my league


Just a fool to believe


I have anything she needs


She's like the wind
'



~~~ She's Like The Wind ~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home