Friday, May 21, 2010

on standby :p

That's what I told the sister it feels like:- having to wait for the boy to arrive in sg. waiting for him to confirm if he can get the evening off and come out for dinner. dropping everything else on hand to go meet him. even if only for a few hours.
But!!
I do this willingly :)
The time we get to spend together is so so precious to me.
To be able to just, hangout, for an evening together... I'm happy.
He flew into town this afternoon. The ship is leaving SG early tomorrow morning.
He wasn't planning to come out until we talked at 6 in the evening. Made our plans for the evening 'chop-chop', and I was off to meet him at 8. I was half skipping as I made my way to the train station to meet him :) I was THAT happy :)
We didn't go anywhere fancy. Or do anything much.
Dinner was at the foodcourt. We went in search of bbt after that. And then we just made ourselves comfortable at one of those sofas in esplanade and chatted the rest of our evening together till it was time to go home.
Simple, yes. Fuss-free, yes. Happy, contented, yes yes yes!
I knew what I was "signing up for" when we decided to get together a year ago.
The distance, the "being apart for weeks on end", the huge phone bills, rare occasional dates etc...
But I love the Boy.
So I'm just gonna keep being 'on standby' till we work out where to settle down together for good.
Till then, constant prayer, faith, love and trust.
Jia you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home