Saturday, August 14, 2010

what to wear... what to wear...

Time-off from work after the KL - PNG worktrip gave me plenty of time to tidy up my wardrobe and shoeboxes yesterday.
Not that I succeeded very much in clearly out the clutter and all...
But I did manage to make some decisions on what to wear for ROM this November :)
*The relatively new (only worn once for half a day) dress - black with shades of purples.
*The lovely black satin heels from Sydney (the same ones I bought for convo in 2008).
I figured there wasn't any real need to buy a new dress and a pair of new heels just for that 5 -10 minutes at ROM.
Not when the dress is so new and I have so many pairs of heels I hardly wore these particular ones the last 2 years.
Plus, everything fits perfectly.
So why spend so much time and money shopping?
Omg did I just say that?!?!?!
Girls!! Is this really ME talking?!?! Arghhhhhh!
But seriously though, I'm not kidding.
I've decided that 300 - 400 bucks we budgeted earlier on for my ROM dress/heels/accessories can be better spent elsewhere.
Like savings towards that next holiday hun? Heehee :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home