Thursday, November 18, 2010

All i want for Christmas 2010 :)

So.
For the benefit of all you wonderful family and friends who want to get me something for ROM and/ or Christmas, here's my wishlist to wrap up 2010 :)
*damn thick-skinned. hee. but you see, i don't want you to waste $ on gifts that i might never find use for =P
-- Aussino vouchers. Love their collections!
-- Bakeware or cake stands from Wilton please. Yay! To more baking! 
-- Which kind soul is going to help me continue to keep my Choya supply up? =PPP
-- Manicure+pedicure vouchers are always welcomed. Hee!! My all-time fav' nail pampering hangout @ FE Nail Lounge :)
-- Anything from Kikki. K Oh! So pretty!!
-- Shopping vouchers from Tangs... Lots of them! I can't wait to get started shopping for kitchen appliances for our future home (whenever we get it lah)
-- Ang bao $$. To contribute to our ROM/Honeymoon fund. Hahaha!
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou :)))
Wo shi ai ni men de!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Yuan said...

RIght...noted...*rollz eyes*..hee. S$10 enough?

11:13 pm  
Blogger Keena said...

haha.. thats something that I would love doing too. I believe presents should be made useful, not just for the sake of buying. =D

Great. With that, I know what to get for you. Haa...

*K*

12:25 am  
Blogger 'Lil tWin StaR said...

@Yuan. sigh. such wunnerful mei*2 i have :p

@Keena. reallyreallyreally? heehee!! *rubs hands together in glee.

1:18 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home