Monday, February 21, 2011

i can't remember the last time i was this sick!
mother-of-all migraines. lost my voice completely. horrible cough. green phlegm!!!
felt my body totally heat up on Saturday evening after coming back from the 1st day of exhibitions.
was unable to think properly from then till now.
am so thankful the Boy drove that 4-5hrs up-north to take care of me.
he's been an absolutely angel.
in between running out for porridge, bringing me hot water, making me drink liang-teh... 
i feel so bad!!!
here we are, in PENANG! the island-state of absolutely wonderful food!!! and he's willingly taking porridge. to keep me company!
no char kway teow. 
none of that deep-fried yummy snacks.
nor laksa. lor-bak. oyster omelette!!!
:(((
what would i do without him?
oh, and he reassures me i sound very sexy now.
what crap. but haha :ppp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home