Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Torn...

Between sticking with my Blackberry versus getting back to a Samsung.

My current BB9000 works fine.

Sure, the battery seems to be getting a bit too-hot too-fast, the photo quality comes out quite shitty, and you can't compare it with the iPhone for Apps and whatnots.

But it serves me well.

My calls come through, my texts come through, my mails come through too.

I don't need the 101 Apps that iPhone-users rave about cos i hardly use 'em.

However, my contract with M1 ends soon. And i've got a S$200 voucher from them that can be used to offset my next handset.

Which is why i'm looking around now.

That, and plus the fact i'm shopping around for a mobile for Hubs.

Hubs' mobile is ancient!!! It's a dinosaur! No kidding. It's one of those Sony-Ericsson ones from like... 10 years ago! In my opinion, it's like, the least user-friendly mobiles ever! On the rare few (VERY few) occasions i've had to use his mobile, it took me foreva (!!) trying to get it to move! Then i gave up. Wtf.

So, i've been looking :)

I could go back to a BB (BB Torch 9800) i guess...
Or there's the Samsung Galaxy S (I9000) which is also very pretty!

There's a cheaper alternative too. The Samsung Galaxy S (i9003).
Looks like iPhone leh...... ah well.

Anyways, so... i don't know. Choices, choices.
A 'lil help anyone??

1 Comments:

Blogger Worrywart said...

my vote is still with iphone :)

12:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home