Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wedding-Related: My trial makeup with Vecce

I'm glad i decided to engaged Vecce as my MUA.
She's great!
I had such a fun afternoon as she talked me through what her ideas for me were... what my ideas were... what i needed to do between now and our Wedding Day to prep my skin and hair... different falsies... hairdos that could / couldn't work for me... etc. etc. etc. etc.

Me. Half-done.
Might go shop around for some bling hair accessories but otherwise, this bit of the wedding prep should be set!
One down, many more (little things) to go? :p

*I had Vecce come do Yuan's hair and makeup earlier this year at her wedding dinner and she did a fantastic job then.
Now it's my turn!!! Weeee!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home