Wednesday, August 23, 2006

hOme...

woke up this morning missing home badly... *mega sigh*
tdy must be one of my i'm-feeling-super-sensitive-and-emotionally days...

just so we all know who i'm talking about when i say "home" and "family", i'm gg to (very briefly, cos i have a big family) introduce them to you... =)

this is 爸, daddy, ba-baaaaa.... i have a habit of calling him 爸, refering to him as daddy, and when i really really want something, gg ba-baaaaa..... =)

this is 妈, 妈咪,咪.... how i call her depends very much on my mood and the reason i'm calling her. haha! really! like when i go 妈!- yes, with the "!", i'm normally looking for someone to complain to about something... when i go 咪.... i want something... muahahhaha!

here's da-jie and Jerome. aaWww... ain't tt woman sweet here eh? this picture was taken by yours truly, while we were holidaying in HK earlier this year (May 06). jie is back home in SG now while bro-in-law is in Brisbane...

these are my not-so-baby baby sisters - Ting (on my right) Yuan (on my left).

Ting is in Sec. sch. She's 12 years younger, but she's almost a head taller.... so unfair... i'm chubby with short legs; she's slim and tall, and her eyelashes are curlier than mine!!!

Yuan is in between us - in terms of age and size! hahaha! she's in UK right now... no no... not studying... she's working in UK! how cool is tt?! my baby sister.... *proud*

here, drumroll please...................................... is Claire =) She's my 20month old niece who is at the age where she puts anything her chubby 'lil hands can get hold of, into her mouth, and absolutely lurves the 3 teeny steps in our house in the living / dining area (yes, if you're wondering, our place has those split-level designs in the living / dining hall). she calls me 姨 (yiiiiiiii) and sends me "flying-kisses" over the webcam when i'm on msn with 妈咪 in the afternoons =)

there you have it.... my family! gg thru their pictures has only made me feel slightly better... i think i'm gg to get another Hello Card to call SG tonite *sigh*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home