Tuesday, October 17, 2006

tWinS...?

Nicole wans twin boys...
or so she says in Cleo (October) - Fashion - Style Star
On family: "I would love to have kids. Actually I want five - three girls and twin boys. Whenever I imagine my future, I always imagine having twin boys. So I just assume that that's going to happen."

errm...
can we have twins just lyk tt?
i tot its a lot more complex...??
u noe... all those science / bio crap...?
*trying to recall someone telling me b4 tt tis thing abt having twins in the family, RUNS in the family de... so we never had twins b4 at home means no hope?? if i get married to guy wiv twins in his family / relatives... can??

hmmm...
i wan twins too leh...
i always wanted twins tOO...
a boy & a girl... HA!
tt way only need give birth once, can hv both son & daughter loh!
need only go thru' the whole pregnancy / labor thingy once =)
very good leh lyk tt...

**okok... aim to find hubby wiv family history of having twins de.... haHAha!!!!!!! >^^<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home