Sunday, May 06, 2007

It was a beautiful weekend...
Glorious sunshine...
Temperatures warm enough for shorts and singlets...
Hardly looks and feels like autumn!!!
BUT...


*drum rrrrrrrroll*


Guess what!
I didn't get to spend it outside!!!
Been home ALL weekend...
Made up my mind to finish up those reports on The Rocks, 100% Pure and Blue Mountains.
Oh and also to tidy up my parts for Services Marketing presentation this tuesday...
*sulks*
Sooooo yea...
It was a beautiful saturday and sunday,
But totally wasted on me


=P
No matter...
I'll just finish up my work tonight and THEN...
Tomorrow...
TOMORROW!!!
I'll be meeting Veronica!!!
Yea yea yeeeeeea!
She's in town, the lucky gurrrrl...
Barely 6 months after finishing up the Course and going back to SG, and she's back here again for a break!
*stamps feet*
Next time i oso wan!!!

Heehee!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I CANNOT WAIT TO HIT THE SHOPS WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GURL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home