Saturday, December 22, 2007

FreddY nG

Fred left earlier today.
For home (HK).
I probably am NOT going to get to see him again.
Definitely not anytime soon.
Unless, by some miracle (!!!), mum sponsors a trip to HK in early Jan 08 (not that i think that's possible really... ha!).
Or i head up to Brissie next year.
Cos Fred starts work in Brissie next Feb!!
How cool eh?
But i miss him.
Yea, i miss him already!!
I will miss calling him up just to tell him i've made brownies/soup/dessert/stew.... and getting him to come round to share dinner.
I will miss Karaoke with him.
I will miss late night chit-chats at Unit 21.
I will miss listening to him asking me this and that about "小妹妹" and all those talks of BGR stuff.
I will miss seeing and hearing him attempt to learn Bahasa Indo / Malay.
I will miss his calling me "姐姐"
... ... ...
Freddy 弟弟
All the best in HK/Brissie for the New Year and for the future!
Miss you loads already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home