Wednesday, January 30, 2008

miSsiNG mY 'Lil rOom.....

so i was in bed rather early last night with the mother of all headaches, trying desperately to fall asleep so as to (hopefully) block out the poundings in my head, when i stared out of my window into the night sky of Jurong; nothing romantic like star-lit skies... nOOOoooo... the only lights you see from my window would be those from the port and factories from beyond Teban area :p


and suddenly, SUDDENLY! i miss my room back in Harvard Court really badly... :(


that little room that's less than 1/2 the size of my bedroom here... that little room that could only fit a single bed, a teeny desk, a wardrobe, and everything else that i owned would have to go under the bed, stuffed into suitcases, or thrown carelessly over the 2 chairs in the room... that little room i called my own, where i hung colorful window curtains from Minitoons, plastered posters of JJ and Kwan Sang Woo on the walls, had random photos of family and friends all over the place, decked out with bits and pieces that 'Ling sent me over the past 18-20 months... that little room where i would stay holed up in for hours and hours at length when 'chasing K-dramas and Taiwan 偶像剧s', where i would shut myself out from the boys and the rest of the world when rushing assignments... that little room where friends like Fred, Wendy and Kyra who came over often, and i would talk nineteen-to-the-dozen for hours on end... that little room where i lie in bed each night looking out into the dark skies lit with stars (yes, that's how pretty the night skies are back there...) before falling asleep......


i miss you room :( the thought that i'll never get to live, breathe, eat, sleep in you again, even when i go back to Sydney... **sad-ed**


--- the room on my last day there, stripped of all posters, photos, curtains, bits and pieces; my colorful bedsheets washed and packed away, books and plushies stuffed in one of my many suitcases ---



--- "view" from my window at 8-ish in the evening during Summer ---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home