Thursday, March 27, 2008

I LOVE MY SISTERS!!!

i love my sisters.
i really do.
doesn't matter how they often make me wanna tear my hair out for clogging up the shower area with hair after they're done with the bathroom,
or how they use my hairbands and hairclips, then leave them lying all over the house,
or how they use my stuff (tees, belts, shoes, dresses, bags... you name it, they've used / worn it) and return 'em in less than satisfactory conditions,
or how they leave CDs, books, USED tissue paper (anything and everything) lying around MY room,
or how they take it for granted i'll babysit, help them with their housechores and whatnots,
or how they get ME into trouble by coming home late (though i STILL do not see how I am responsible for their being home before the parents go to bed x_x )......
all of these DO NOT MATTER really...
because at the end of the day, only my true dearest sisters can LOVE ME, FOR ME, and make me free like the most important person in their lives :)


"Oh ignore her. She's so ugly!" --- only my sis would know when i need to hear this and say this to me :))) ha!

"i'll go with you, only cos YOU'RE MY SISTER" --- nothing else matters when i hear this :p


I LOVE MY SISTERS :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home