Sunday, May 18, 2008

***mY God lOveS Me***

"My God loves me.

His love will never end.

He rests within my heart

For my God loves me.

His gentle hand

He stretches over me.

Though storm-clouds threaten the day

He will set me free."

For some reason i've been thinking about this song all morning!!

Can't remember the name of the song.

This isn't even the complete song actually! I think i've only got half the song lyrics in my head :)))

I just know it's something i used to sing in Sunday School loooooooong time ago.

When we were still living in Subang and going to St. Francis Xavier!!

OMG!!! That's many many MANY moooooons ago O.o

Ah well, no matter.

I just keep hearing the melody and words of the song in my head today.

Lovely!

Warm, fuzzy feeling.

Haha!!

Have a Blessed Sunday ya' all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home