Sunday, October 25, 2009

HAPPY

One of those random Sundays when i'm feeling ridiculously HAPPY!!!

I woke up smiling to myself (hmmm... maybe i had good dreams last night... can't remember), the early morning call from the Boy made me happier, i went to Church still smiling, and i was in such a rare happy mood i suggested driving-thru maccas for lunch! The family knows i VERY RARELY agree to having maccas... let alone be the one to suggest it. omg what's happening to me? =PPP anyways, my suggestion made the baby sister happy, which only made me happier, so yeah, guess things just work 'emselves out ya? haha.

[oh gawd, re-reading what i just wrote... making absolutely little sense! not that i care. im too happy to care. i am weird like that sometimes. crazy moods *roll eyes]

The Boy is finally back home from work after having been away for over a month. And to say i'm happy that he's set to come visit in another 2 weeks is an understatement. I'm absolutely thrilled!!! Can't wait to see him... a-ha! That's why i've been so happy! HE'S COMING! yay *dancing round the room like a deliriously happy girly.

abrupt end to my random happy post :ppp

*tunes back to watching silly happy taiwanese entertainment programmes on telly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home