Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10 things i miss most when i'm in the land of all things cheena

- English! Being able to communicate in English! Omg wtf why why WHY can't these people speak better English?!?!
- Channel News Asia.
- clean air, clear skies. all you get here in the cities are grey, smokey, sooty, dusty, polluted air/skies ( unless you drive out to the countryside)
- plain, simple, yet yummy, (relatively) healthy food. These people cook with a hideous amount of oil, salt, MSG!! UGH! Wtf. I want some good 'ol sliced fish porridge NOW!
- hun :(((
- bbt :p
- the kids!! (Ok, so I miss them regardless the Country I'm in :p but I'm missing doubly so this time round cos I know jie is away and my Godson is staying at our home :( I wish I were home toooooooo!!)
- clean toilets!!!
- the girls (the sisters, munkii, ling, eelin, jas & jayne...)
- FB!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home