Friday, May 28, 2010

Start of the long weekend!!! YahOOOoooooo!!!
And guess what?! I HAVE NO CONCRETE PLANS. AT ALL.
None. Zero. 0. Kosong. Whateverrrr
Not that i'm complaining or anything :)
How nice to not have schedules to meet, places to go and people to meet sometimes.
It's just me, me, me. Me, myself and i.
It's all about me - what i want to do, where i want to go......
I have the whole house to myself this afternoon.
Yuan has gone to Surabaya for the long weekend with her colleagues.
Ting has gone... out. I don't know where to O.o
The parents have gone dating *roll eyes
I went to the shops this morning and lugged home random stuff that was "calling out to me" from the aisles @ NTUC... among them, cream cheese (!), egglants (!), Prego mushroom pasta sauce (!), mee sua(!)...... random or not? -_-
Anyways, reckon i should put 'em to good use and make some cream cheese cookies and make dinner this evening for the parents when they come back.
Off to melt the butter and cheese now...... laters!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home