Monday, August 16, 2010

i can sing a rainbow.

I can't get this out of my head tonight!!!

Red and yellow and
Pink and Green
Purple and orange and blue
I can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow too
Listen with your eyes
Listen with your ears
And sing everything you see
I can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing along with me
~ Sung by Delta Goodrem for TA's campaign years ago ~

I'm missing Australia so...
The beautiful Cities i lived in years back...
The life i had lived then...
My friends who are still there...
The countryside, the beaches...

Uni...
I'm missing EVERYTHING about that place!

This must be the first time in *counts... NINE YEARS (!!!) that i've not gone DownUnder at least once in the entire year. Omg seriously! First time in NINE years =(
The past nine years i've been either living there, or have at least made ONE trip to Per/ Syd/ Melb per year =(((
Wonder when i'll get to go back there......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home