Wednesday, December 01, 2010

what the......!!!

this is ridiculous.
very annoying really.
first someone took my new bottle of vegemite from the panty.
hello? it's vegemite!!! a new bottle. wtf.
next, someone conveniently borrowed my big brolly while i was on leave and failed to return it.
my.big.brolly. mine. weiii, it's rainy season now. i need my brolly too you know? wtf.
then, my stationery goes missing from my desk. scissors, ruler, red pens (a rare commodity in our office!!!)......
i love my pretty stationeries. some i buy 'em myself. the expensive kind, not the Popular bookshop kind. and some of these come with my name [sticker] on it! WTF!
who's the culprit?!
own up NOW Goddamnit!!!
RRRRRRRROOOOOOOAAAARRRRRRRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home