Saturday, August 26, 2006

spOilt...? mE...???

i am so So sO freaking mad!!!

i'm "quite a spoilt child"...? me? spoilt? excuse me???

this was the MSN conversation tt took place 15minutes ago.... 本小姐had messaged Godbrother to tell him i'm bored! cos i have project meeting on a Saturday evening!

......

AS: you're quite a spoilt child...

TC: wat WAT!

AS: hahahaha

TC: 什么!

TC: why you say tt!!!

AS: whole life complaining lor...

well excuse moi! how long have you known me huh? my whole life? me? spoilt? how well do you know me neways? huh? huh?? HUH!!!

so i like... grumble, nag...
i like to give LOTS of suggestions and .... well, i can be critical...
oh ok! i guess i complain about LOTS of stuff toooooo....
but hey! i'm a Singaporean! we all like to give our two cents worth about anything and everything! ha! SO WAT! tt's US!!! >.<
tt doesn't make me spoilt!!!! agree?
YES, TOTALLY! HUH!

*boiling mad*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home