Saturday, September 02, 2006

BibLe stUdY

Daniel 4 & 5

Yesterday's bible readings reminded me
- not to take my parents for granted
- not to take my sisters for granted
- not to take my friends for granted
- not to take everything i have now for granted
- not to take God for granted!
Because everyone and everything i have now, are God's gifts and blessings to me. And at anytime, anyone or anything He deems fit to be taken from me, shall be and can be taken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The question, "when we think of God, which comes first - love or fear?" was brought up.

I never really tot about it... i've always tot - God loves us so much, so of cos i love Him too! And its bcos i noe He's God, and His powers and the wonders He can do and has given us are so great, tt i fear Him too.
Makes sense? hmmm.....



*deep tots*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home