Tuesday, January 01, 2008

tHe staRt tO a New YeaR

it's an absolutely beautiful day today...
glorious sunshine outside...
the skies are a heavenly blue with not a single cloud in sight...
last check, it was about 26degrees...
i'm sitting in my room with the window shades drawn-back and my windows open...
there's a constant gentle breeze of cool air coming into the room...
i'm taking a minute now to sit back and relax with my icy-green bean soup (homemade of course) and a couple of old taiwanese "teen-idol"-like dramas (换换爱)...
my last week here in this cosy little place i've called home this last semester...
having just counted down to a brand new year less than 24 hours ago, i'm now counting down to the day i head back to SG.
can't help feeling excited at the thought of going back home; home home you know what i mean? yet... i'm also beginning to feel 'homesick' for this home of my own here... how weird eh??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home