Sunday, May 03, 2009

ONe sided love affAIR

staying in today gave me the chance to:
1. paint my nails
2. catch up on my reading
3. watch The Lake House!!!
4. finally FINALLY move on to disc 3 & 4 of ON AIR!
5. recover from last night!!!

my nails are a pale shade of purple now.
mum came home with new bottles of nail polish.
pastel pink and purple!!!
i couldn't resist :p
so i sat down to paint. ha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i love staying in... having the room to myself... lying on my bed just... reading!
LOVE IT!
i dun have to deal with anything or anyone else...
it's just me and my books.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE LAKE HOUSE is one of my absolute fav movies.
'lin i know it's one of yours tooooooooo!!!
*squeals in delight*
girls. haha!
Sandra and Keanu are just beautiful together!
and im just a sucker for romantic movies laa....
watching THE LAKE HOUSE makes me cry BIG TIME!
and some days, all i want is to cry my heart out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONe sided love affAIR - ON AIR
got my hands on the DVD earlier last mth when i was out with 'Ling but i never got beyond the first 2 disc! until today!!!
i love the actors in this serial, but the actresses..! ugh!!
ah but i guess that just means they are doing a good job right? 'cos their characters in the show ARE impossible! haha!
so they have to be good to make it all look believable eh?
oh but i do love Park Yong Ha. loved him in Winter Sonata, love him in On Air now.
gosh his eyes are so sad... omgomgomg! Kwan Sang Woo has sad eyes tOOOooooo! ahahaha! i have a thing for guys with... sad eyes! omgomgomg!!
oh and Lee Bum Soo... it's not his looks or anything that i love, it's how gentlemen and charismatic he is playing his role as the 'lil spoilt princess' agent. haha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

last night was 'fab!
we had so much fun la!
we ate heaps and drank... well, we didn't really drink a whole lot yday la!
the games were of 'cos, the silliest ever! the parents joined us in a couple of games... we laughed so hard... WE WERE SO LOUD!!!
the girls left at 1 in the morning.
i stayed online for abit till 2-ish... before i finally hit the sack.
argh!! too many late nights... must find a way to get my "beauty sleep" now.




ok. abrupt end. just cos i dun feel like writing anymore.

**just realised my blog has really few piccies these days.
ha! i m boring like that :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home