Friday, January 01, 2010

tHe Last 24 hOurs of 2009

A little after midnight, i started on the previous entry.

I went to bed at four in the morning. Yes, yes... that's how i get my panda eyes hun =P

Barely four hours later, with the sun streaming into my bedroom, i woke up to a glorious, sunny day :)

By nine, i was at the pool.
Heavenly!!! Ah, to have the entire pool to yourself on a weekday morning... *LOVES

I spent a good hour-something in the waters and would have gladly stayed till noon IF NOT FOR THE KIDS THAT STARTED COMING DOWN FOR THEIR SWIM. Argh!!! I is no likes kids who scream too much and jump into swimming pools... and splash about like elephants (or some other equally huge, clumsy animal. huh!!).

The sisters and i hit the shops at noon. JP is NOT the place to be on lunch times on weekdays, weekends, any evenings... aiya! JP is just one blardy crowded place la!!! I is no likes.


I started prep.s for that Guinness Beef Stew at half past one.


I spent a good part of the afternoon online with him. Until he decided to go nap =P


We watched silly MVs and vid.s such as this:-

The Elmo Song!!!





Then he makes up his own version ---> The Super Man Song :)
He makes me laugh so much. Haha.
The rest of the afternoon flew right past. I have no idea what i did. I think i was just surfing (the Net).
Every hour or so, i went to check on that Stew in the kitchen.
At six-thirty, we sat down to dinner of piping hot Stew.

The sisters went out clubbing and countdown-ing after dinner.

I DVD-ed and did lots of "finger exercise" (with the telly and remote laaaa...) the rest of the evening.

I painted my nails. *Weeeeee!!!
The last hour of 2009, i spent on the phone with him :)
I rang in 2010 like that.



And......


That's it!

Oh how boring am i huh? Hurhur.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home