Friday, April 02, 2010

Good Friday. 020410.

April already???
Omg.
Guess that term "time flies" really is true (somewhat).
Three months gone.
What have i been doing eh? How come i didn't even realise we had moved into Q2 of 2010?!?!
Quick recap:
*WORK
Long hours, extra time, reports, events, late nights, dinner in the office (at my desk, in front of the computer)... yup, that pretty much sums up the 'work' bit alright.
Still loving my job but some horrible people are really starting to get to me. So meeeeean! So bitchyyyyyy!!
Omg has it really been three months since we moved into 2010? Just realise my team has gone through quite abit of change (***UNDERSTATEMENT!!! wtf***).
*TRAVEL
Work has taken me to a few more new places this Quarter - Chennai & Bangalore in India, a couple of Cities in Yunnan Province and Changzhou in China, and Seoul, S.Korea.
Blessed. Very thankful for the new opportunities and experiences (good and the not-so-good ones).
Outside of work, the BF and i managed to getaway to Cherating Beach over the CNY break. Awfully short :( but beggars can't be choosers huh? That's better than no holiday right?
*
*
*
Oh damn! That's it! That's about all i've been doing the past three months --- work! and traveling (mostly for work)!
I've hardly met any of the girls in awhile. I've not been to wala-wala the last... 2.5months??? I've not seen Lisa or Jaime since the New Year bbq @ our place. WL, YF and i haven't been swimming together since... forever!! 'Ling and i have missed so many sunday arvos together :( Jas' birthday pressie is still with me (AND HER BIRTHDAY WAS IN JAN! wtf.). eLin and i had... oh a grand total of two meet-ups? I haven't caught up with ANYONE ELSE...? O.M.G. W.T.F.
I HAVE NO LIFE!
I NEED TO GET A LIFE!
I NEED TO DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING!!!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
:(
Abrupt end cos i'm damn stun by how i've spent my past few months. Depressed.......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home