Tuesday, April 06, 2010

lOokinG foRward to the Rest Of tHe weeK!!!

really really really??? you're not lying hor? you'll be here Sunday? omg YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
can hardly wait but i know i'll have to :(
but YAY!!! I'M SO HAPPY!

Xoxo.

~~~ my exact response to his mail when he said they set sail on the 8th, and will reach SG, 10th ~~~
on another happy note, I'M OFF TO PHUKET WITH THE GIRLS THE DAY AFTER! woohOOoooo!!
am probably gonna get totally roasted [The hottest time (in Phuket) is from April through May... http://www.phuket.com/], but...... dun care liaoooooo. I IS NEEDS A BRRRREAK!
hoookays, off to pack now :)
***i should wipe that silly grin off my face now really... =P the sisters are rolling their eyes. heehee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home