Thursday, April 15, 2010

PHUKET - Karon Beach, Parasailing and lots of coconuts!!

So we hung out at Karon Beach a couple of hours everyday while we were in Phuket. The Beach was right across the street from the hotel where we were staying at.
According to guidebooks and stuff, Karon is a beautiful stretch of beach on the west coast of Phuket. It's apparently less crowded than Patong Beach, more family-oriented, and is one of the longest of the Island's beaches, stretching up to 4km.
Because our trip was really not that long, we didn't really get to spend like, long hours at the beach.
But on the 3rd and final day of our stay on the Island, we slapped on sunscreen, sunnies (and my hat. for me.) and went to nua on the beach after brekkie :)
And...... we went PARASAILING! wooohooooooooo!!!
Omgomgomgomgomg! Parasailing was so so so so SO FUN!!
After a whole lot of negotiating (or bargaining. whatever you wanna call it.) - since the arvo of Day 1 we were there actually, we managed to agree on paying 2500baht for 3pax (original: 1200 per pax!!).
all strapped up? :ppp
ready... set...
OMG!!! i'm in the air already!!!
coming back around... argh! already? BUT I HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH FUN!
pfft. my landing was sibei off :p
It was sOOOOOOOoooooooooooo blardy fun i tell you! Someone please gimme some $$$ to go do it again!
My only ONLY regret was that silly me, i didn't bring my camera up into the air with me! :( Couldn't take any pictures of the gorgeous view i took in while up in the air. *contented sigh just thinking about that feeling of peace and happiness i experienced briefing when parasailing.
I would so gladly do it again.
............
Coconuts.
:)
We had 'em once a day while at the Beach.
At S$2 each, they were the best thirst-quenchers on a HOT HOT HOT day at the Beach. That, and 0.40cent ice-creams :)))
I is happy just looking at our pictures taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home