Saturday, September 04, 2010

It sucks to be here with no FB or blogger.
Unless I use the BB to surf.
Which, is what I'm doing now.
Expensive. But, no choice.
I feel the itch to write.
---
Day 4 here in BJ.
Alone.
Another 11 days to go.
Have been extremely bored.
Apart from working on the Mac in the hotel room, meetings, running out for Starbucks and to Wangfujing for a spot of quick shopping, I haven't been anywhere else.
The weather here is just bad. Awfully polluted.
If it were better - clean air, clear skies - I wouldn't mind going round the city and palace grounds on my own. But with this kind of surroundings?!
Sigh.
Sucks to be me.
---
He's been great though.
Keeping me company via msn.
He'll be there after brekkie in the morning... There when I get back from meetings in the evening...
Loves.
Fingers crossed the new job doesn't take him away toooooo long when he starts work with them.
Have gotten so used to seeing him every two wks (three max) in the last two mths.
Will definitely feel a huge empty void when he starts at the new place.
---
This is turning out to be such a sad, sad entry.
Moody max.
Shall squeeze in a spot of retail therapy at Qianmen this evening.
I need it.
:p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home