Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pre CNY 2011 - #1

dongdongdongchiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaannnnngggggg!!!
*cues gongs and cymbals and all that sounds cheena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CNY is two weeks away.
Every other person i know is out looking for new stuff - dresses, shoes, bags, etcetcetc.
The malls are packed.
Ridiculous crowds!!
I had the pleasure (ha!) of being stuck in the mall with YF the other evening when she wanted to go pick out some new dresses for CNY.
Thank God she didn't take long.
Three outfits in one evening.
We went into... oh not many... maybe five, six shops?
Smart girl knows to LISTEN to me when i tell her to go TRY on the dresses and not just look-see from the hangers =P most times things look different on the racks and on a person!!
Anyways...
I've decided i don't actually need new dresses this CNY.
Most are too red, or purple... or just too cheena for my liking anyways =PPP
So instead, i've bought myself heaps of new lingerie! Wahahahaahahah!!!
Heapsssss! Many, many sets of matchy-matchy undergarments :)))
The salesgirl was VERY HAPPY when i went to sign for everything with my VISA.
I bet she was thinking about the commission she was earning from my purchases alone. Ha!
Now baybeh, you want pretty, i give you PRETTY ^^ You want sexy, i give you SEXY!
WAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home