Thursday, May 09, 2013

My breastfeeding journey #2

Sigh.
Just when I thought things were going smooth on the breastfeeding front, we are hit with a case of scabbed and cracked nipples, and Baby Girl taking a nursing strike.
Looks like I have to get down to expressing religiously to keep the supply of milk up while bottle feeding her.
Figured its about time since I'm returning to work mid June. Sigh. Can't help worrying about supply not meeting demand when expressing though. I never can seem to get as much with the machine as compared to when she latches on.
Also, i wonder if it's just me or do other mums feel the same, but i feel extremely guilty not being able to nurse her while the nipple heals...... EXTREME GUILT :(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home