Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Mid-teRms...

*苦笑*

Am i hardworking or wat?! ha! check out all those notes i prepared today... Destination Marketing mid-term tml.... Ugh! 6 lectures, 6 text chapters, 6 weeks worth of readings... Wat is the Butler Sequence? wat is tourism strategic development process? wat is the Diffusion on Innovation Theory? wat is tourism trade intermediaries purchase process? blah blah blah blah BLAH!!!

my arms are so aching frm preparing these notes >.<

and im starved! but i so don't feel like cooking tonite... maybe i'll just have tt punnet of strawberries wiv SKI yogurt! yummy!

still cnt believe i started studying at 9am tdy and din stop till now.... wat an achievement! haha! well.... at least for me tt's a pretty big thing =P

1 Comments:

Blogger Worrywart said...

I'm proud of you for doing all that studying...poor me, can't even finish 2 assignments...help me !

7:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home