Friday, October 08, 2010

Wedding-Related: The Proposal

45days to ROM!!!
omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!
can hardly believe it actually.
feels like it was just yesterday (ok maybe not yesterday... but definitely doesn't feel like it has been 4 months since) that he popped the question.
*shy.
have i or have i not talked about The Proposal yet, huh?
*blushing like mad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
June 22, 2010.
2 days after my birthday.
day 5 into our holiday @ Bali.
our 13th month-sary.
his story:
the plan was that he'll wake up before i do, slip the bling onto my finger, then wake me up and "take advantage of my early-morning-just-wakeup-still-sibei-blur state" to ask me to marry him =PPP sounds easy huh?
how it actually happened/ my story:
i woke up earlier than he expected (what! i always wakeup early ok.) and was just reaching over to his side of the bed for a cuddle when i realised... HE WASN'T THERE!!!
thought he might be out in the lovely garden of the villa we were staying at, but a quick check outside showed no sign of him!
panicked.
thought i heard something/someone at the back of the villa.
turned round just as he came through the backdoor with camera in one hand (and the ring in the other. although at that point of time, all i saw was the camera and it made me go, "wtf! why are you pointing a camera in my face this early in the morning? what?! is it on vid-recording mode?!?!").
i vaguely remember him asking me if i can see what's in his hand and all i kept thinking was, "it's a blardy camera! you have a camera in my face at 7plus, barely 8(!!) in the morning."
i was making a whole lot of whines and cries O_o
and i was trying to hide my face from the blardy thing the whole time =P
he figured it wasn't working... i was waaaaay too annoyed with the camera in my face i didn't notice what was in his other hand. hurhurhur.
so he chucked it aside and brought the ring up to, like, my eye-level =PPP and asked me (very nicely. heehee!) to marry him.
what followed next was a whole lot of shrieking (with joy!) and more cries (this time, because i was mad happy!).
hahahaha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"did you cry when he asked you to marry him?"
alot of you asked me that when i first came back to SG after that week in Bali.
nope, i didn't.
i laughed.
ALOT!
so did he i think =)
why?
because we were happy!!
I WAS HAPPY!!
I AM HAPPY =)))
and did i make him say a whole lot of cheesy "i love you and i promise to do this/ that (insert heaps of random stuff to do/buy etc etc) if you'll be my wife......" and waited forever before saying YES?
nahhh.
no need to!
i knew i was going to say yes... why make him wait?
so, yup.
he asked. i said YES!
no candlelight dinner, flowers, sunset, fireworks... nothing of that sort.
just us two.
in that lovely villa.
on that glorious, beautiful morning.
=)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home